FILMOTECHNIC RUSSIAN ARM CERTIFIED OPERATOR
Miguel can operate any Russian Arm from Filmotechnic and is a Member IATSE 667 and AQTIS 514 IATSE
What is the Russian Arm System?
The Russian Arm System is the unique combination of the gyro-stabilized Flight Head on the end of a gyro-stabilized remote controlled crane arm. It is safely operated via joystick consoles from within the Chase Car. It is a high speed mobile crane arm used for photographing moving vehicles from just about any & every angle you want in all weather conditions. Shots are setup on the fly & adjusted instantly. Sequences can be as dynamic as your imagination.
Russian Arm System
Filmotechnic Canada Ltd. is very proud to bring you the Sci-Tech Academy Award Winning, High Speed Gyro-stabilized Camera Support System: The Russian Arm, Flight Head V and multiples chases Cars.
For details or for more videos visit :
- TITLE: The M8 Gran Coupé Concept CLIENT: BMW DIRECTOR: Dana Mogeltonder, Philip Hansen DP: Bobby Shore TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Parasol-Island
- TITLE: Qashqai – Strike Force CLIENT: Nissan DIRECTOR: Ivan Grbovic DP: Sarah Mishara TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Juniper Park\TBWA
- TITLE: F-PACE – Luxury Crossover SUV CLIENT: Jaguar DIRECTOR: Tobias Granstrom DP: Khalid Mohtaseb TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: RSA Films – Spark 44 – Mom Creatives Industries
- TITLE: Conduite hivernale CLIENT: SAAQ DIRECTOR: François St-Amant DP: André Turpin TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: BLVD Inc – LG2
- TITLE: Forte5 GT | A compact, not a compromise CLIENT: KIA DIRECTOR: Kacper Larski TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: ASYMETRIC
- TITLE: Kicks – The Kicks Effect CLIENT: Nissan DDIRECTOR-DP: Jackson DIRECTOR-DP: Karinja TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Juniper Park\TBWA
- TITLE: eGof – Electrifying performance CLIENT: Volkswagen DIRECTOR: Anthony Ayotte DP: Mathieu Elie TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: 1ONE Production
- TITLE: Corolla Hatchback – Life Is Out There CLIENT: Toyota DIRECTOR: Adam Azimov DP: Chris Mably TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Skin and Bones Films
- TITLE: The Mighty Duel CLIENT: McDonald’s DIRECTOR: Didier Charette DP: Dariusz Wolski TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Romeo & Fils / Cossette
- TITLE: Kicks – Underground CLIENT: Nissan DIRECTOR: James Brown DP: Christophe Collette TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Juniper Park\TBWA – Revolver Films
- TITLE: Ease of Use – Recyclability CLIENT: Keurig DIRECTOR: Nicolas Monette DP: Nicolas Bolduc TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Gorditos
- TITLE: Same Light CLIENT: BEYRIES DIRECTOR: Shayne Laverdière DP: André Turpin TEAM: Russian Arm Montreal STUDIO: Metafilms